Corporate Vineyard Events
Doukénie Winery, located in DC’s Wine Country, in Loudoun, Virginia is only 50 miles from Washington, DC. This destination and unique venue provides a natural, inspirational setting allowing your attendees to reconnect with both personal and professional goals.We are dedicated to helping you create the perfect mix of meeting time, team building and fun activities at our beautiful destination winery and vineyard.
NEWS: Maria Canora, Doukénie Winery’s Hospitality and Special Events Manger, was recently awarded Visit Loudoun’s Tourism Management Award. As a client of Doukénie, you will work directly with Maria.
Whether you are planning an informal gathering, sales incentive meeting, corporate holiday parties, Doukénie Winery can accommodate groups from 10 to 100 people.
Basic Corporate Vineyards Package:
- All natural unique venue space including all the grounds, vineyards, and duck pond in a relaxed farm setting
- Site rental up to 4 hours, or more if needed
- Smaller events can take place during regular business hours.
- Large event must take place after business hours.
- Events Manager Consultations
- 15% discounts on wine upon joining the Heritage Club.
Site Venue Options:
- Barrel and Tank Room
- Heritage Club Room and Terrace (30 people or less)
- Tasting Room
- Grounds and Gazebo
- Private Tastings with a Wine Educator
- Private Tour
- Wine Associates to pour Doukénie wines at your event
- Wine Tasting with Souvenir wine glass
As a site rental all event coordination, catering, and off site rentals, (set-up, breakdown and clean-up), is the sole responsibility of the booking party. Please contacts our Events Manager, Maria Canora, 540-668-6464 x 202 to discuss your event options and pricing.
All Site Rental applicants must fill out an Application for Use of Facility.