Group Wine Tasting
Doukenie Winery Group Tasting Policies
- Groups of 8 or more require a reservation.
- Group tastings are $15.00 per person.
- Tastings take approximately 30-40 minutes and include a sampling of 7 of our wines.
- Group tastings must be pre-paid to secure the reservation time slot.
- No outside food is permitted in the Tasting Room, Deck or Patio areas. We offer a wide variety of delicious gourmet foods for purchase. Outside food is permitted on our picnic grounds area ONLY. Picnic tables are provided on the grounds for use. Clean up is visitor’s responsibility.
- Reserved table space is not part of the tasting reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parties requesting reserved space can accomplish this by contacting Maria Canora, our Hospitality and Special Events Manager at (540)668-6464, ext 202.
Group Cancelation Policy
- A full refund will be given if we are notified of a cancelation more than 48 hours in advance of the tasting.
- No refunds are given for shorter notifications or no-shows.
Group Late Arrival Policy
- Late group arrivals of 30 minutes or more, with no prior notice, may result in a loss of the reservation time slot.
- We will make every effort to accommodate a late group based on the next available time slot that day.
- There are no refunds for late group arrivals.
Virginia ABC laws, and our concern for your safety, prohibit us from serving wine to customers we determine to be under the influence of alcohol or otherwise perceivably impaired. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person or group for this reason.