COVID -19 Protocols
To our valued guests and Heritage Club members, please find an update on COVID protocols at the winery below. The safety of our guests and team is our highest priority. Please follow the below protocols when visiting Doukénie:
Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask.
We have added a green space” for families with children and dogs over on the Gazebo side of the property starting this upcoming weekend. The seating in the “green space” includes Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, covered Gazebo seating and picnic tables around the Gazebo. The seating areas in the “green space” are walk-up service in the Gazebo for your wine and food orders.
Reservations are required through TOCK https://www.exploretock.com/doukeniewinery. Please keep in mind that children must be included in your total number of guests when making a reservation. The largest group size allowed at Doukenie is 8 people. NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED. The Tasting Room, Pavilion, Deck, Terrace, and Bistro Patio seating areas will be 21 and older. No infants, strollers, outside food, or dogs are allowed. Tableside service will be provided at all 21 and older seating areas.
We are starting to allow fishing again now. We ask the following of those who are interested:
1. You come only during our normal business hours. No early or late hours. This is private property and the owners live here.
2. You understand that it is catch and release only - no taking fish.
3. That you treat the fish humanely by using crimped or barbless hooks and you do not keep fish out of water for any length of time.
4. That you leave absolutely nothing behind, especially fishing tackle of any kind. Absolutely no hooks are to left on the ground.
5. We would appreciate it if you made a reservation for pondside seating and that you supported us by buying something.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time of transition.
The Doukénie Team